Christopher D Wilson, Ph.D.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Tennessee Technological University, 1986
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Tennessee Technological University, 1988
- M.S., Mathematics, The University of Alabama in Huntsville, 1995
- Ph.D., Engineering Science, The University of Tennessee, 1997
Recent Works/Projects Accomplished
- “Apparent Interlaminar Shear Strength of a Graphite/Epoxy Composite with Carbon Nanofiber Reinforcement,” J. Rylan Cox and Christopher D. Wilson, accepted for 49th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, Chicago, IL, 7-10 April 2008.
- Christopher D. Wilson and Prabhu Mani, “Plastic J-Integral Calculations Using The Load Separation Method for the Double Edge Notch Tension Specimen,” Engineering Fracture Mechanics, available online as of Sep. 2008.
- "Development and Validation of a Pressure-Dependent Constitutive Model with Mixed Multilinear Hardening," Phillip A. Allen and Christopher D. Wilson, submitted to the International Journal of Solids and Structures, Jan. 2006
- G. S. Smith, R. J. Matthews, J. D. Richardson, and C. D. Wilson, “Probabilistic Multiscale Modeling of Graphite Composites,” 17th ASCE Engineering Mechanics (EM2004) Conference, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, June 13-16, 2004