Dale A Wilson, Ph.D.
Fracture Mechanics, Failure Analysis, Machine Design, MEMS, Mechanical Properties of Materials
- B.S. (Mechanical Engineering), University of Missouri-Columbia, 1974
- M.S. (Mechanical Engineering), University of Missouri-Columbia, 1975
- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), University of Missouri-Columbia, 1978
- Baja SAE Team
- Odyssey of the Mind Team
Recent Works/Projects Accomplished
- "Development of an Advanced Hyperspectral Imaging ( HSI) System with Applications for Cancer Detection," with Matt Martin, G. Cunningham, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, accepted with corrections pending, 2006
- Titanium Welded Metal Bellows, with K. Currie, Flexial Corporation, July 2003 December 2003, $21,000.
- Denson Vehicle Engineering Complex, Denso Foundation, July 2002-June 2005, $120,000.
- Cast Titanium, The Aerostructures Corp., February 1998 - January 1999, $32,867.
- "Team Based Interventions: When You Haven't Got The Time," with C. Miller and K. Subbiah, Presented at Southwestern Academy of Management, February 28 - March 3, 2001.