Gina Rennell Padgett, M.A. in English - Literacy, Technology and Professional Writing
As assistant director of Alumni Relations, my main focus is to facilitate and strengthen relationships between the university and its alumni as well as relationships between alumni through face-to-face, written and digital communications.
Specifically, I am responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the TTU Alumni Association web site
- Managing and posting on social networking groups and pages
- Creating and sending the Tech Connect alumni e-newsletter
- Designing alumni-related print and email communications
- Assisting in planning and hosting Alumni events
- Researching trends in alumni communication and viability of implementation
- Other administrative duties
In addition to my position as assistant director of Alumni Relations, I am adjunct instructor of professional communication for the Department of English and the School of Interdisciplinary Studies.
Classes that I have taught or am currently teaching include:
- PC-2500 "Speaking in the Professions"
- PC-3250/ENG-3250 "Professional Communication I"