Expertise in analytical/environmental chemistry; aquatic chemistry; analysis of molecular markers of pollution; ecological stressor analysis; sociology of environmental decision making.
- B.S., 1977, Illinois State University;
- M.S., 1980, Purdue University;
- Ph.D., 1984, Univ. of Missouri-Columbia.
- Research Associate, Army Summer Faculty Research and Engineering Program, USA-CERL, 1993.
- Research Associate, Institut Català de Recerca de l'Aigua (ICRA), Girona, Spain, 2012.
Areas of Specialization:
Chemical education; analytical/environmental chemistry; chemistry of natural waters; analysis of source markers of pollution; ecological stressor analysis; chromatography; mass spectrometry; atomic spectroscopy; electrochemical analysis; social impacts of technology.