Jeannette M Wolak, Ph.D.
Expertise in clastic and carbonate sedimentology, stratigraphy and depositional environments. Specific research interests include deepwater clastic deposition and 3D seismic sequence stratigraphy.
- 2011, Montana State University, Ph.D. Earth Sciences
- 2004, Texas Tech University, M.S. Geosciences
- 2002, University of North Alabama, B.S. Geology
- GEOL 3210 Geology for Engineers
- GEOL 4110 Sedimentation and Stratigraphy
- GEOL 4200 Geological Exploration Techniques
- GEOL 4810 Special Problems [Spring 2013 - Geologic study of the Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico]