Jiahong Zhu, Ph.D.
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering, Northeast Heavy-Machinery Institute, 1988
- M.S. - Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai University, 1991
- Ph.D. - Materials Science and Engineering, University of Tennessee, 1998
Recent Works/Projects Accomplished
- “Fe Alloying Effect on the Performance of the Ni Anode in Hydrogen Fuel”, with X.C. Lu and Z.H. Bi, Solid State Ionics, 180, p.265, 2009.
- “Amorphous Ceramic Material as Sulfur-Tolerant Anode for SOFC”, with X. C. Lu, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 155(10), p. B1053, 2008.
- “Effect of Sr and Mg Doping on the Property and Performance of the La1-xSrxGa1-yMgyO3-d Electrolyte”, with X. C. Lu, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 155(5), p. B494, 2008.
- “A Co-Fe Alloy as Alternative Anode for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell”, with Z.G. Lu, Z.H. Bi, and X. C. Lu, Journal of Power Sources, 180, p. 172, 2008.
- “Improved Oxidation Resistance of a Nanocrystalline Chromite-Coated Ferritic Stainless Steel”, with Z.G. Lu, Y. Pan, N. Wu, and A. Ignatiev, Journal of Power Sources, 178, p. 282, 2008.