Dr. Irvin collaborates with multiple units across the university including Orientation; Residential Life and Student Affairs; Advising and the Student Success Centers; and Academic Affairs to promote and support current retention and student success initiatives, including Flight Path: an early intervention program targeted to address first-year students' success and chronic absenteeism.
- Doctorate of Education (Leadership, Policy and Organizations - Higher Education Adminstration): Vanderbilt University
- Master's of Educational Leadership (Higher Education Administration): Middle Tennessee State University
- Bachelor of Arts(Psychology with minor in English): Duke University
- UNIV 1020 - First-Year Connections
- FOED 1822 - Freshman Field Experience/Orientation
- FOED 2011 - Introduction to Teaching and Technology
- EXPW 4064- Coaching Volleyball