- Security & Privacy in Smart Grid
- Security & Privacy in Dely Tolerant Networks
- Security & Privacy in Vehicular Ad Hoc Network (VANET), Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)and multihop cellular wireless networks.
- Security & Privacy in eHealthcare System, Cloud Computing System
- Anonymous and secure routing protocols.
For more information, you are very welcome to visit my webpage http://iweb.tntech.edu/mmahmoud/
Dr Mohamed M. E. A. Mahmoud is an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Tennessee Tech University. He received his PhD degree from the University of Waterloo (Ontario - Canada), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in April 2011. From May 2011 to July 2012, he was a postdoctoral fellow in the Broadband Communications Research group, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo. From August 2012 to July 2013, Dr. Mahmoud was a visiting scholar in University of Waterloo and postdoctoral fellow in Computer Science - Ryerson University. Dr. Mahmoud is the first author for more than twenty papers published in major IEEE conferences and transactions. He won the prestigious Best Paper Award (international award) from IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC'09), Dresden, Germany, 2009. He is also the recipient of two Canadian national research awards.