Dr. Hodum directs the development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of programs, services and policies designed to increase student recruitment, retention and progress towards graduation. He assists the President and Provost by managing optimal university enrollment through attracting qualified applicants, supporting their admission and registration processes, managing effective financial aid programs, and enhancing academic success, retention, and graduation.
- Doctorate of Education (Higher Education Administration) - Vanderbilt University
- Specialist in Education (Administration) - Tennessee Tech University
- Master of Arts (Educational Psychology) - Tennessee Tech University
- Bachelor of Science (Business Administration) - Tennessee Tech University
- Adjunct Assistant Professor - Vanderbilt University - Peabody College of Education
- Hodum, R. L. & James, G. W. (May/June 2010). An Observation of Normative Structure for College Admission and Recruitment Officers. Journal of Higher Education.