Sang M Han, Ph.D.
- BSME - Seoul National University, 1965
- MSME - Tennessee Technological University, 1972
- Ph.D. (M.E.) - The University of Alabama in Huntsville, 1977
- “Comparison of predictions based on three control volume models of subsonic/supersonic ejector systems”, with Kremer, J., J. Peddieson, Acta Mechanica, 193, 85-99, 2007.
- "Two-Dimensional Hyperbolic Conduction with Temperature Dependent Properties," with W. Shen, J. Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 285-287, 2004.
- "Two-Dimensional Hyperbolic Conduction with Temperature Dependent Properties," with W. Shen, J. Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, (in press), 2004.
- "One Dimensional Numerical Study of Compressible Flow Ejector," with J. Peddieson, AIAA Journal, 40, 2002, pp. 1469-1472.
- "Ejector Primary Flow Molecular Weight Effects in an Ejector-Ram Rocket Engine," with J. Peddieson and D. Gregory, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 18, 2002, pp. 592-599.
- "An Explicit TVD Numerical Solution of Hyperbolic Conduction in Complex Geometry," with W. Shen, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part B 41:1-26-2002.