Ying Zhang, Ph.D.
B.S. - Physical Metallurgy, Yanshan University, China, 1990
M.S. - Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai University, 1993
Ph.D. - Materials Science and Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1998
Recent Works/Projects Accomplished
- “Interdiffusion behavior of Pt-diffused g+g' coatings on Ni-based superalloys”, with J.P. Stacy, B.A. Pint, J.A. Haynes, B.T. Hazel, and B.A. Nagaraj, Surface and Coatings Technology, 203, 417-421 (2008).
- “The effect of Pt content on γ-γ′ NiPtAl coatings”, with J.A. Haynes, B.A. Pint, and I.G. Wright, Surface and Coatings Technology, 203, 413-416 (2008).
- “Formation of Aluminide Coatings on Fe-based Alloys by Chemical Vapor Deposition”, Surface and Coatings Technology, with B.A. Pint, K.M. Cooley, and J.A. Haynes, in press, 2008.
- “Synthesis and Oxidation Performance of Al-Enriched g + g ' Coatings on Ni-Based Superalloys via Secondary Aluminizing”, with J.P. Stacy, B.A. Pint, J.A. Haynes, B.T. Hazel, and B.A. Nagaraj, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202, 632-636 (2007).
- “Interdiffusional Degradation of Oxidation-Resistant Aluminide Coatings on Fe-Base Alloys”, with A.P. Liu, and B.A. Pint, Materials and Corrosion /Werkstoffe und Korrosion, 58, 751-761 (2007).