2013 SOAR Dates
26+ ACT First Year Freshmen
- Thursday, June 6 – Friday, June 7
This session is reserved for students with an ACT score of 26+; however, students with an ACT score of 26+ are welcomed to register for any other session. Each SOAR session has a registration capacity and is limited to a first-come, first-served basis. When registration opens, we encourage students to log in using the instructions in their SOAR invitation to reserve their desired session. Each session covers the same orientation information regardless of reservation date.
First Year Freshmen
- Monday, June 10 – Tuesday, June 11
- Thursday, June 13 – Friday, June 14
- Monday, June 17 – Tuesday, June 18
- Thursday, June 20 – Friday, June 21
- Monday, July 22 – Tuesday, July 23
- Thursday, July 25 – Friday, July 26
- Monday, July 29 – Tuesday, July 30
- Thursday, August 1 – Friday, August 2
- Monday, August 19 – Tuesday, August 20
Students are required to attend all parts of the SOAR program in order to register for Fall classes and are asked to select an available date in which they can fully participate in all the program's activities.
An example itinerary can be found by clicking on "Agenda". Students and their guests will receive a detailed itinerary at SOAR check-in.
More Questions about SOAR?
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.