Transcripts and Grades

To Get an Official or Unofficial Copy of Your Transcript

Tennessee Tech issues official transcripts free of charge. All indebtedness to the university must be paid before a transcript will be issued. 

Students may request transcripts in person, by mail or fax.

In Person: Office of the Registrar, 128 Derryberry Hall, Cookeville, TN

By Mail: Office of the Registrar, Tennessee Tech University, Box 5026, Cookeville, TN 38505

 By Fax: (931) 372-6111 

The following information is required on all transcript requests :

The Number of Transcripts You Can Request

There is no limit on the number of transcripts a student may request.

The Difference Between an "Official Copy" and a "Student Copy" of a Transcript

An official copy of your transcript is printed on security paper.

A student copy of your transcript has "Issued to Student" stamped in red ink on regular white paper.

Official copies of transcripts are usually required by other universities and some prospective employers.

If You Need an "Official Copy" Mailed in a Sealed Envelope

You can request a "Student Official Copy" of your transcript sent to your home.  Your transcript will be copied on security paper, but it will also have "Issued to Student" stamped on it.

Transcript Charges

There is no charge for your transcript; however, any payments received will be used to support the Educational and General Operation of the University. Any money you owe to the University must be paid before we can release your transcript.

To Access Your Grades Online

Students may view and/or print a copy of semester grades from the Eagle Online Information System. To access your student information, click on "Registration, Grades, Student Services, Bill Payment, Financial Aid Information" and login using your Student ID and 6-digit PIN. You may contact the Office of the Registrar at 372-3317 for more information.

GPA Needed for Dean's List

To qualify for the Dean's List you must be a full-time (12 hours or more for fall and spring semesters; 8 hours or more for summer semester) regular undergraduate and have a semester's grade average of 3.1 or higher. ADP courses will not be included in the calculation of grades for honors.