Deadline for Registration & Abstract Submission is March 14, 2014
- New Indirect Cost Rate for Federally-funded projects.
- Pathway for Proposals at TTU
- Search for External Funding
- Get Started with InfoEd's SPIN Plus Funding/Expertise Database
- Prepare an Intent to Submit Form
- Prepare a Proposal Endorsement Form
- Prepare a Proposal Budget
The Office of Research serves as a focal point for matters relating to research and similar scholarly activities.
We help faculty identify funding opportunities and develop research proposals by providing information on support sources and background information. We also review and approve proposals before submission to funding agencies.
Our office prepares and negotiates contracts and executes awarded contracts.
To further help faculty reach their research goals, we conduct seminars and workshops on proposal writing and funding sources and assist with intellectual property matters such as patents and copyrights.