HOW TO APPLY TO THE RESIDENCE HALLS OR TECH VILLAGE APARTMENTS - INFORMATION NEEDED:
ALL POTENTIAL RESIDENTS WILL NEED TO BE ADMITTED TO THE UNIVERSITY BEFORE APPLYING FOR HOUSING:
- If you ARE NOT admitted to the University, you will not have the ability to gain access to the online housing application portal below.
- If you ARE admittedto the University, you will need two important pieces of information gained or resolved before applying for housing.
- You will need your Tech ID Number (T-Number)
- You will need to set up your email account. Your email account (@students.tntech.edu) is given to you once you are ADMITTED. Once you have your email account, you will need to activate and set it up properly. Please visit HERE for instructions on how to setup your TTU email account.
- Once you have your Tech ID Number (T-Number) and your email account set up properly, you can then go to our ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION PORTAL page.
- On the application page, in the account login box, please enter your Tech ID Number (T-Number) in the Student Number block and click "Forgot Housing Password?" and your housing password immediately will be sent to your tech email address (@students.tntech.edu). You can login to your email at the following address: https://www.tntech.edu/studentemail/home.
- Once you have retrieved your housing password, come back to the online portal page and enter your T-Number in the Student Number block and your password in the Housing Password block and click Log In and you should gain access.
ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION PORTAL:
TO ENTER THE ONLINE HOUSING APPLICATION PORTAL:
DISABILITY HOUSING REQUEST:
Do you have a physical disability or condition warranting special consideration in making your assignment? If YES, students requesting disability housing accomodations MUST register with the Office of Disability Services before housing accomodations may be provided. You must submit or complete the following information:
RESIDENCE HALLS INFORMATION (INCLUDING SUMMER HOUSING):
TECH VILLAGE APARTMENTS INFORMATION: