Reaffirmation of accreditation is a critically important effort in the continued success of the institution, and the preparation process is one that directly or indirectly engages the entire University community. Various committees have been established in preparing for the Reaffirmation. The committee members are appointed by the university President and Provost, and they are from every area of the University. The Organization Structure below outlines the committees for 2016 SACSCOC Reaffirmation of Accreditation.
- Leadership Team: The Commission on Colleges requires that institutions establish a Leadership Team to manage and validate the internal institutional assessment of compliance with all Core Requirements, Comprehensive Standards, and Federal Requirements.
- Steering Committee: The Steering Committee serves as representatives of their respective constituencies (e.g. College, School, Center, etc.) and encourages the campus community to become fully engaged in the accreditation process. The committee also serves in an advisory role in the major process-related issues of accreditation and assessment.
- Compliance Committee: The Compliance Committee oversees and coordinates the development of the Compliance Certification report. There are five active subcommittees under the Compliance Committee. The members of the Compliance Committee serve as chair or co-chair of the subcommittees.
- QEP Committee: The QEP Committee reviews the institutional assessment data, gather input from faculty and students, and develop TTU’s Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) for the 2016 SACSCOC Reaffirmation of Accreditation.
- University History and Summary Committee: The committee prepares the Institutional Summary Form submitted at the time of the Orientation Meeting, included with the Compliance Certification, and updated for the On-Site Reaffirmation Committee.