The College of Business offers more than $150,000 in scholarships to undergraduate students. Most of our scholarships have unique criteria, but a list of general scholarship criteria follows:
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student (enrolled for 12 or more hours).
- Applicant should have a high school average of a “B” or higher with an acceptable ACT score, a community college GPA of 3.5, or a TTU GPA of 3.2. (A few scholarships have GPA requirements below 3.2).
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership ability as a student or through other active involvement with groups, organizations, etc.
- Applicant must be working toward a degree in Business Administration or World Cultures and Business each semester the scholarship benefits are received.
- Applicants are selected by a scholarship committee, and recipients must send written acceptance to the College of Business.
- Awards will be made directly to the Financial Aid Office to be credited toward the maintenance fees of the recipients.
To apply for all undergraduate scholarships, a student must submit the University Scholarship Application. If you have never enrolled in classes at TTU (i.e., transfer students or entering freshmen), you are considered a “new student” under student type. If you are taking or have taken classes at TTU, you are considered a current student.
The deadline for applying for scholarships is December 15 the year before the academic year starts. For example, if you are interested for the 2010-2011 academic year, you must apply before December 15, 2009, to be considered.
If you would like additional information about business scholarships, please see the Frequently Asked Questions below.
All MBA students must apply through the Division of MBA Studies:
Division of MBA Studies
Tennessee Technological University
Cookeville, TN 38505
Located in Johnson Hall Room 112