2014 Cumberland Plateau Regional Science & Engineering Fair
An Affiliate of the International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) Organization
Visit Nik McGehee's Blog for Information & Assistance About Getting Started
Blog hosted by the Upper Cumberland Rural STEM Intitative website: ucrsi.org
Need Help Getting Started on Your School's Science & Engineering Fair?
The Cumberland Plateau Regional Science & Engineering Fair can offer assistance with access to International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) rules, guidelines, and forms.
- The 60th Annual Cumberland Plateau Regional Science & Engineering Fair, will be hosted by Tennessee Tech’s Millard Oakley STEM Center on March 22, 2014.
2014 Educator Packet:
A Summary of Dates, Deadlines, Requirements & Resources
2013-14 Quick Reference Timeline & Deadlines
NOVEMBER - EARLY MARCH: In-school fairs throughout the 16 county region.
- After your school's fair, teachers may assist award-winning students in registering for the regional fair and/or provide those students and parent/guardians access to the science and engineering fair website and registration information.
- IMPORTANT: Institutional Review Board (IRB) / Scientific Review Committee (SRC) Research Approval Signature Deadline (must be approved prior to beginning research)
MONDAY, MARCH 17 - RECOMMENDED LAST DAY TO HAVE AN IN-SCHOOL FAIR
- It is recommended that school's have their fairs no later than Monday, March 17, in order for students to have time to register for the Regional Fair by 10pm on Tuesday, March 18.
TUESDAY, MARCH 18 - REGISTRATION CLOSES @ 10pm
- Please have your school's fair no later than Monday, March 17th, 2014 in order for your students to register no later than Tuesday, March 18th.
- If, due to scheduling, your school is unable to meet those deadlines, please contact Christina Hatley,
or call 931-372-6598.
SATURDAY, MARCH 22 | DAY OF THE FAIR
- Exhibitor Check In: 7-9am
- Opening of Fair: 9-10am
- Break Before Judging Begins: 10-10:30am
- Judging of Exhibits: 10:30am-2pm
- Exhibits Open to Public: 2-4pm
- Awards Ceremony: 4-5pm