Enhance & Revitalize Your School's Science & Engineering Fair:
Cultivate Winning Projects
Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012 | 9am-12pm
FREE Professional Development Workshop (3 hours PD credit)
- In partnership with the Cumberland Plateau Regional Science & Engineering Fair
Plan now to have a science and engineering fair at your school - the Oakley STEM Center can help you get started.
- Saturday, September 29 from 9am-12pm
- Learn how to engage and inform your students to help create ISEF guideline-based, science and engineering fair projects.
- The latest rules and regulations from ISEF (International Science and Engineering Fair, sponsored by Intel);
- Find out how to request judges for your school's fair;
- Receive sample research forms and demonstrations;
- Tour the Cumberland Plateau Regional Science & Engineering Fair website for information, forms and registration (site currently being updated for 2013);
- Review the Online Registration process for the Regional fair through the STEM Center's MarketPlace store;
- And More!