EXPEDITION Field Trips for Students
STEM Center User Group Members - Bring Your Students on an EXPEDITION!
EXPEDITION Field Trips for K-12 Graders | 2013-2014 Registration OPEN
NOTE: It is a requirement that teachers attend STEM Center User Group Training in order to participate in the EXPEDITION Field Trip program.
What is an EXPEDITION Field Trip?
During the STEM Center’s EXPEDITIONS Field Trip program K-12 grade students participate in two (2) hands-on, minds-on, cross-curricular, standards-aligned activities; PLUS a Virtual Theater experience.
- EXPEDITIONS take place at the STEM Center utilizing state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, and resources.
- STEM Center User Group Members are eligible to bring their students on an EXPEDITIONS field trip.
- STEM Center User group members lead the hands-on activities for their students. STEM Center staff will lead the Virtual Theater experience.
- STEM Center User Group Members are equipped to lead EXPEDITIONS experiences during STEM Center User Group training, a six-hour, intensive professional development workshop offered by the STEM Center..
- Please CLICK HERE for more information on becoming a STEM Center User Group Member.
Registration Information & Guide
Teachers who have completed the STEM Center User Group Training Program may register their classes for EXPEDITION Field Trips through the STEM Center's online MarketPlace Store.
Permission & Photo Release Form
Teachers please inform parent/guardians of this form. Print and complete the Permission/Information & Photo Release Form (PDF) and bring with you the day of your class EXPEDITION Field Trip. Form not valid unless signed by parent/guardian.
- For more information, please email Jonathon Riggsbee,
or call 931-372-6573.