STEM FAB Fridays
Events are from 6-8pm (central); Age appropriate for 4th - 12th Graders & Their Families
FAB Fridays 2013-2014 Topics & Activities
GO WITH THE FLOW
Featuring Gas & Fluid Properties & Laws - Experience a multitude of hands-on activities that demonstrate how gasses and liquids change as you heat, cool, compress, and manipulate them in a variety of ways.
THE AMAZING HUMAN BODY
- Use a variety of devices to measure heart rate, learn about kidney function, how your body regulates oxygen intake and temperature, and more!
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING & ROBOTICS
- Learn to program computers to animate images, build apps for your android devices, control a robot, and more!
- Discover the wonderful world of alternative energy while exploring fuel cell cars, hydrolysis, wind turbines, solar energy, the power of mud (yes, mud!), and much more!
Please read the following content.
About FAB Fridays
- STEM FAB Fridays are free, family-centered events focused on engaging, valuable learning experiences for children and families.
- These programs are age-appropriate for 4th-12th graders and encourage family group participation.
- A parent/guardian must remain with the student/students regardless of age.
- FAB Fridays are flexible events, come and go as your family’s schedule allows.
- Reservations are required; admission is free.
Permission / Photo Release Form
- Parent/guardians are requested to please print and complete the Permission/Information & Photo Release Form (PDF) and mail or bring with you the day of your child’s/children’s FAB Friday. Form not valid unless signed by parent/guardian.
Directions to the Oakley STEM Center
Using the STEM Center MarketPlace Store.
FAB Fridays 2013-2014 | Registration is Open
- Reservations Required; Admission is Free.
- Age appropriate for 4th - 12th graders; younger siblings welcome.
Now Taking Reservations!