FAB Friday 2013-2014 Schedule | Admission is FREE
Events are from 6-8pm (central); Age appropriate for 4th - 12th Graders & Their Families
FAB Fridays 2013-2014 Topics & Activities
GO WITH THE FLOW
Featuring Gas & Fluid Properties & Laws - Experience a multitude of hands-on activities that demonstrate how gasses and liquids change as you heat, cool, compress, and manipulate them in a variety of ways.
THE AMAZING HUMAN BODY
- Use a variety of devices to measure heart rate, learn about kidney function, how your body regulates oxygen intake and temperature, and more!
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING & ROBOTICS
- Learn to program computers to animate images, build apps for your android devices, control a robot, and more!
- Discover the wonderful world of alternative energy while exploring fuel cell cars, hydrolysis, wind turbines, solar energy, the power of mud (yes, mud!), and much more!
Parent / Guardian Information for STEM FAB Fridays
Please read the following content.
About FAB Fridays
Permission / Photo Release Form
- Parent/guardians are requested to please print and complete the Permission/Information & Photo Release Form (PDF) and mail or bring with you the day of your child’s/children’s FAB Friday. Form not valid unless signed by parent/guardian.
Directions to the Oakley STEM Center
MAKE YOUR FAB FRIDAY RESERVATIONS ONLINE
Using the STEM Center MarketPlace Store.
FAB Fridays 2013-2014 | Registration is Open
- Reservations Required; Admission is Free.
- Age appropriate for 4th - 12th graders; younger siblings welcome.
Now Taking Reservations!