Join the TTU family for the the Grand Opening of Ray Morris Hall home of the Millard Oakley STEM Center for the Teaching and Learning of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics scheduled for Friday, May 7th at 1:30pm. TTU’s newest cutting-edge facility, Ray Morris Hall / Oakley STEM Center is located at 155 West 7th Street.
Help us celebrate and recognize the people and purpose involved in making the dream of the STEM Center at TTU a reality.
- Comments by TTU University Advancement, TTU Facilities, STEM Center Staff, and other special guests
- Unveiling of the Soaring Science Eagle, created by renowned artist Brad Sells
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Self-guided tours of the facility
Directions from I-40, Exit 286 / Willow Avenue
- Travel north on Willow Avenue in Cookeville;
- Turn right onto 7th Street;
- Proceed two blocks down 7th Street toward TTU;
- The STEM Center/Ray Morris Hall will be on your left;
- Turn left onto Stadium Drive, parking lots will be on your left, behind the STEM Center.
Directions from Hwy 111, Exit Cookeville / Algood
- From the exit travel west toward Cookeville/TTU (you will be on 10th Street);
- Follow 10th Street to the intersection of 10th and North Washington Avenue;
- Take a left onto North Washington Avenue;
- Take a right at 7th Street;
- Follow 7th Street to Stadium Drive;
- Turn right at Stadium Drive, parking lots will be visible on your left.
Parking, Accessibility & Entrances
- After parking, follow the covered walkway for Ray Morris Hall at the north entrance of the facility into the lobby of the STEM Center. This entrance is handicapped accessible.
- The east entrance on Stadium Drive is also handicapped accessible.