NASA Educator Resource Center
About the ERC
The NASA Educator Resource Center (ERC) in Tennessee Tech University’s Millard Oakley STEM Center is focused on helping teachers learn about and have access to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s vast educational resources.
Field ERCs provide educators with...
- demonstrations of educational technologies;
- in-service and pre-service training utilizing NASA instructional products categorized by grade level, including classroom activities, lesson plans, videos, and more;
- the opportunity to preview, copy and receive NASA instructional products;
- access to workshops and conferences related to their subject matter.
Lending Library of Resources
The Oakley STEM Center ERC offers a lending library of supplies, resources, and support materials for teachers and schools throughout the region and state.
“The NASA Educator Resource Center has given me access to such wonderful ideas, projects and activities. The resources available help support what I’m doing in the classroom.”
- Brenda Robinson, 8th grade science teacher
Access the ERC Lending Library
- Enter User Name: guest
- Enter Password: guest
- Soon users will be able to login and create their own accounts!