Welcome to the Student Affairs Office web page!
March 21st - Midterm Grading Ends
March 24th - 3rd Installment of Deferred Plan Due
March 24th - Summer & Fall 2014 Classes Available for Viewing Online
March 31st - April 4th - Advisement for Summer & Fall 2014 Begins
March 31st - April 3rd - Senior Exit Exam (RUC - MPR)
April 4th - Last Day to Drop a Course with a "W" Grade
April 7th - Summer & Fall 2014 Early Course Selection Begins (Through May 22nd for Summer and Through August 13th for Fall)
April 18th - Good Friday - Offices Closed - No Classes
May 2nd - Last Day of Classes
May 5th - 8th - Final Exams
May 10th - 9:30am Commencement (HOOP)
May 10th - 2:00pm Commencement (HOOP)
The Office of Student Affairs provides services and programs that enrich student life, enhance the academic experience, and contribute to an environment that encourages personal growth and development. We serve as administrative liaison to all departments within the Division of Student Affairs as well as other administrative and academic offices.
The Division of Student Affairs contributes to the educational mission of TTU by providing premier student support programs and services. As a result, it is our goal for our students to fulfill their personal and educational objectives and aspirations.
- Recognizing the uniqueness of each student and that student’s individual needs
- Developing student self-responsibility and personal investment in their growth
- Encouraging collaborative efforts in serving students
- Developing programs which are nationally recognized as models of excellence
- Optimizing the learning experience in and out of the classroom for each student through positive quality programs and services
- Providing opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational programs, sports and fitness activities which satisfy the diverse needs of faculty, staff and students
The Office of Student Affairs is also a central source of information about University policies and procedures which affect students.