Welcome to the Student Affairs Office web page!
December 6th - Last Day of Classes
December 6th - Last Day to Submit Grade Change from "I" for December Graduates
December 9th - 12th - Final Exams
December 14th - Commencement (HOOP)
December 19th - Early Course Selection for State Employees Using Fee Waiver or PC 191 and for Disabled/Elderly Program Participants - Spring 2014
December 25th - January 1st - Christmas Holiday - Offices Closed
The Office of Student Affairs provides services and programs that enrich student life, enhance the academic experience, and contribute to an environment that encourages personal growth and development. We serve as administrative liaison to all departments within the Division of Student Affairs as well as other administrative and academic offices.
The Division of Student Affairs contributes to the educational mission of TTU by providing premier student support programs and services. As a result, it is our goal for our students to fulfill their personal and educational objectives and aspirations.
- Recognizing the uniqueness of each student and that student’s individual needs
- Developing student self-responsibility and personal investment in their growth
- Encouraging collaborative efforts in serving students
- Developing programs which are nationally recognized as models of excellence
- Optimizing the learning experience in and out of the classroom for each student through positive quality programs and services
- Providing opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational programs, sports and fitness activities which satisfy the diverse needs of faculty, staff and students
The Office of Student Affairs is also a central source of information about University policies and procedures which affect students.