Tablet PC: Case Study Dr Anitsal
Dr. Merel Anitsal Marketing, MBA, Distance MBA
"Drafting hand written manuscripts for transcription"
- Download and grade in-class applications, projects, and case studies with ink annotations at convenient times and places.
- Run Elluminate, the online virtual classroom environment with digital whiteboard.
- Power Point presentations with annotations.
- Voice recording feature in marketing research class to demonstrate interviewing skills. (not completely satisfied with this feature since recording time is very limited. Investigating software technology and PC capabilities for this purpose.)
- Sticky notes to write down or dictate ideas about my various research topics.
- Drafting hand written manuscripts for transcription increasing research productivity significantly.
- Process analysis of statistical software.
Instructor Comment: "In terms of contribution to instruction, Tablet PC provided me much needed versatility in being able to combine multiple media while actively teaching in class and grading student work at convenient times and places."