Dr. Scott Northrup
"an indispensible part of the way I teach chemistry."
- Digital whiteboard
- PowerPoint with annotations allowing students to observe the process of problem solving
- Web publishing of annotated notes
- Compose hand-written questions for use with Classroom Response System keypads
- The tablet is the host for the RF receiver to the Classroom Response System
- Audacity for recording lectures and creating podcasts of lectures making available through iTunes
- ElluminateLive with whiteboard features for help sessions and students joining from a distance
Instructor Comments: "The TabletPC that I received in Fall 2004 has become an indispensible part of the way I teach chemistry. I continue to make daily use of the Tablet PC and cannot imagine going back to teaching a lecture course without it."