Praxis Resources & Tutoring
Office of Teacher Education | Learning Resources Center | Learning Support Program
Praxis Resources at TTU
- The Office of Teacher Education is dedicated to assisting and supporting educators as they develop their skills and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office with your questions.
- The Praxis exams are part of the Educational Testing Service's (ETS) professional testing series.
Praxis Waiver Request: Tutor Documentation Packet
- If you are requesting a waiver of the Praxis I or Praxis Core test requirements to enter the Teacher Education Program, you must submit the Tutoring Documentation Packet with your request in addtion to the Letter of Request and Letter of Support from your Adademic Advisor.
- Includes Approval Form and Tutoring Documentation Time Sheet
Praxis Study Guides in the Learning Resources Center (LRC)
The Learning Resources Center (LRC) in the College of Education provides access to current Praxis Study Guides.
CLICK HERE to visit the LRC website for more information and resources.
- Call: 931-372-3856
- The LRC is located in Bartoo Hall 204 (on the west side of the campus quad).
FREE Praxis Tutoring with the Learning Support Program (LSP)
The College of Education's Learning Support Program (LSP) offers FREE tutoring services for students preparing to re-test for the Praxis exams.
CLICK HERE to visit the LSP website for more information.
- Call: 931-372-3476
- The LSP office is located in Matthews Hall 153 (on the west side of the campus quad).
- FYI: All tutoring services offered by the LSP are FREE for students.