What To Bring

All students and guests attending a Transfer Orientation session should consider bringing the following items:

  • Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
  • Government-issued photo identification (Drivers License, state-issued ID card, passport, or US Military ID)
  • Umbrella
  • Pencil/pen
  • Notebook/writing pad
  • Tote bag to carry around orientation materials
  • Required documentation for I-9 Card IF working on campus (for more information click here)*
  • Checkbook (to purchase items while on campus)
  • snacks and water (University Bookstore will be open to purchase snacks or drinks, if needed)


Students that will be working on campus will need to obtain an I-9 card, Employment Eligibility Verification Form. You will not be able to pick up your work assignment or start working until the process is complete. It’s suggested that you complete this process while at orientation so please refer to the Frequently Asked Question section on the Human Resources website for details on how to complete the I-9 process.


Prior to your Transfer Orientation session you may be contacted to resolve the following items (or holds) on your account. We encourage each student to resolve these matters prior to their Transfer Orientation session to prevent any problems with their admittance or course registration.


If you have already registered for full-time status (12 hours or more) then please ignore these items.

Student Health Form (please fill out the biographical information). Health History is not required, but encouraged in case you are ever treated in Health Services. Photocopies of official medical records are an acceptable replacement for signatures on this form. The MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine) section is ONLY required for out-of-state and homeschooled students. The Varicella (Chicken Pox) section is a state law that requires all new students to have one of the following: documentation of 2 Varicella immunizations, documentation of immunity, or documentation of a past history of the disease.

Hepatitis/Meningitis Waiver Form - If you are 17 and under at the time you attend orientation. Your parent or legal guardian is required to complete and sign both sections of this form.


Students that are attending Transfer Orientation will be able to take their college I.D. picture following check-in on, so please dress the way you wish to be displayed on your I.D.


Students must bring a valid photo I.D. to have their Eagle Card made.