You should apply as a transfer student if you have ever enrolled in a college or university following high school graduation or GED completion.

You are considered for admission as a  transfer student if you’ve completed 24 semester hours of degree credit (after high school graduation**) or the equivalent at another college or more than one college. If you have fewer than 24 transferable credit hours, your admission application will be evaluated on a combination of college-level and high school course work as well as college entrance examination results.

**If you were dual-enrolled in college while still in high school and have not attended college AFTER high school graduation, then you would be considered as a new freshman , regardless of the number of hours earned with dual-enrollment.

 Wanna fly? Log in to  take_flight

Can't make it soon for a campus tour?  Check out some of the pictures and video we have to show you TTU from home!