Become a Member
Benefits of TTUPA Membership
- Receive the Parent Association tote filled with Parent Association goodies*.
- Students in good standing with the University and whose parents are current TTUPA members are eligible to receive one of five $500 TTUPA annual scholarships.
- Receive an updated Parent and Family Calendar each year.
- Receive 3 Parent Association newsletters annually (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
- Receive monthly eBlasts (shorter versions of our newsletter highlighting campus events, deadlines, and general information).
- Exclusive invitation to the TTUPA Scholarship Dinner during Family Weekend.
- Receive 2 free tickets per member household to a Family Weekend sporting event.
- Exclusive access to Parent Association regional social events.
- Access to the Parent Helpline from 8:00am - 5:00pm Central Time during regular campus hours (excludes holidays).
In addition to these benefits, we have found that students whose parents are members of of the association are more likely to stay enrolled at TTU. The Fall 2008, 2009, and 2010 freshman cohorts combined to show a 4-8% increase in freshman to sophomore retention compared to the university weighted average of 72% for all freshmen.
*TTUPA totes ONLY available if member signed up at SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement, and Registration).
Types Of Membership
All parents or legal guardians of students currently enrolled in the University are invited to join the Tennessee Tech University Parent Association (as noted in Article 1 of the TTUPA By-Laws). Membership for the TTUPA comes in three different forms. Take a moment to review the three types before clicking the link below.
- Annual Membership is renewable each September.
- $40 (per year)
- Duration Membership lasts as long as the parent(s) have at least one child continuously enrolled at TTU.
- Lifetime Membership covers all children that enroll at TTU regardless if there is time gap between enrollment.
SIGN UP NOW!
*Duration Membership is a one time fee while member's students overlap in enrollment at Tennessee Tech and will expire after the last student graduates.
*Lifetime Memberships are a one time fee and never expire regardless when student graduates.