- Dr. Pat Bagley, Dean, College of Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Dr. Rita Barnes, Director, Honors Program
- Mr. Marc Burnett, Vice President, Student Affairs
- Ms. Lelia Gibson, Director of Communications and Special Projects, College of Business
- Ms. Karen Lykins, Associate Vice President, Communications and Marketing
- Dr. Robert Hodum, Executive Director, Enrollment Management
- Dr. Mark Stephens, Provost and Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Dr. Sharon Huo, Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Dr. Paula Hinton, Faculty Head, Women’s Village
- Dr. Lenly Weathers, Faculty Head, Engineering Village
- Mr. Mark Hutchins, Vice President, University Advancement
- Dr. Lance Jasitt, Assistant Athletics Director for Academics
- Ms. Peggy Kilgore, Faculty Head, Service and Learning Village
- Dr. Roy Loutzenheiser, Associate Dean, College of Engineering
- Mr. Charlie Macke, Director, Residential Life
- Ms. Patricia L. Smith, Director, Counseling Center
- Dr. Matt Smith, Dean, College of Education
- Dr. Jeff Roberts, President, Faculty Senate
- Dr. Linda Null, Coordinator, University 1020
- Ms. Janet Whitaker, Coordinator, Academic Development Program
- Dr. Susan Elkins, Vice President, Extended Programs and Regional Development
- Dr. Ada Haynes, Faculty Advisor for Service Center, Committee Co-Chair
- Dr. Tom Timmerman, QEP Director and Professor
- Dr. Stephen Canfield, Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Ms. Shelley Brown, Instructor, Sociology and Political Science
- Mr. Andy Smith, Faculty Head, Environmental Village
- Mr. Lee Gatts, President, Student Government Association
- Ms. Kaylee Radzyminski, Student Service Representative, Founder of Tunes for Troops
- Ms. Michelle Huddleston, Service Coordinator, Committee Resource
TTU Directions for Service Learning
(Established by Service Learning Committee)
Emphasize service as one of our three primary functions with teaching and research.
Recognize and reward service activities.
Seek new and innovative service opportunities.
Seek funding from various sources to support SL events.
Participate in partnerships and collaborate with other institutions and community partners.
Establish and support campus-wide infrastructure.
Provide all students with opportunities to participate in service learning activities.
Conduct research related to service learning.
Share knowledge gained through publications and presentations.
Effectively communicate the impact of service provided by TTU to the institution and throughout the region.