Students organize Haiti relief efforts on campus
Supplies, donations and shoes being collected on campus for Haiti relief efforts
- TTU Women's Basketball is partnering with The River Community Church's college ministry, The Gathering, to collect items for Haiti at both doubleheaders on Thursday, Jan. 28, and Saturday, Jan. 30. For more information, contact
- Students representing The Gathering are collecting water, wipes, canned food, wash cloths, pasta, peanut butter, batteries, flashlights, hygiene products, medical supplies, sheets, thin blankets, diapers and formula for Haiti relief efforts. Students will be on the South Patio from 10-11 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan 26, and Thursday, Jan. 28, collecting donations and supplies. E-mail
for more information.
- The Women's Center and the Commission on the Status of Women are collecting new or gently used shoes to support the relief effort in Haiti. Please drop off donations at the Women's Center, Pennebaker 203. Last day for donations is Thursday, January 28. For more information, e-mail
- Phi Mu is holding a baked goods/snack fundraiser on the South Patio on Thursday, January 28, from 10 a.m. until noon. All proceeds will go to the Red Cross Haiti Fund. For more info, contact Brittany Fletcher at (931)-267-8968.
- The TTU Panhellenic Council, the governing body for the four national sororities on campus, is sponsoring a blood drive 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, and Thursday, Jan. 28. American Red Cross Blood Services will collect blood donations in the Tennessee Pride Room on the first floor of Roaden University Center. For more information, call Katherine Williams in the Greek Life office, 931-372-6434.
to add your campus organization's efforts to this list.)