We are extremely excited to welcome you to the Golden Eagle family! You are almost there (we promise)...all that we ask now, is that you take care of a few other items to get you on the right track:
#1 - Show your Tech Pride
- Now that you have been accepted to the University, don't you just want to tell all of your friends and family?! Be sure to post on all social media avenues and tag us! We encourage you to use #TechYeah, #WingsUp, and #TNTechTransfer.
- All University offices will now begin contacting you via your TTU student email. This is extremely important to your success here at TTU!
- Eagle Online is where you can go see how your credits transferred over. You can find instructions on how to get there by checking the Transfer Enrollment Checklist!
- Typically satisfied by way of the FAFSA, but if you do not plan to do so, then you have a couple of different options. Please click here for more information!
Now that the difficult part is over, be sure to contact the correct academic department in order to
register for TTU classes!
- Fall/Summer Advisement begins in March
- Spring Advisement begins in October
- Orientation is required of all new incoming students (which includes transfer students)! At Transfer Orientation you will find out more information about making the transition from your previous institution to TTU.
- You do not have to wait for Transfer Orientation in order to meet with an academic advisor and sign up for classes!