Want to know what it takes to be a campus tour guide here at Tennessee Tech University? Read the following information below and put in an application today!
- Ambassadors must be currently enrolled at Tennessee Tech University as a full-time student.
- Ambassadors should have upcoming sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student status. Applicants should have completed 30 semester hours of coursework and should be able to serve for at least two consecutive semesters.
- Ambassadors must maintain 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Ambassadors will be allotted 1 semester of a probationary period.
- Ambassadors will give tours of campus to prospective students and their families at least one time per week. Tours last approximately one hour and begin at either 10:00am or 2:00pm (but Ambassadors will need to arrive at least 15 mins before tour times).
- Ambassadors must assist the Admissions Office during special events (Saturday visits, college fairs, "Preview Days," etc.)
- Ambassadors must volunteer at least 14 hours per semester to remain in the program and receive an early registration appointment time.
- Ambassadors will attend required training sessions within the first two weeks of each semester.
- Ambassadors will lead at least two group tours each semester.
APPLY TO BE A SAA!
RECOMMEND A POTENTIAL SAA!
Contact the Office of Admissions
Phone: (931) 372-3888
Office Location: Jere Whitson Bldg, Room 205