- Full Service Only: All stations in The Caf will be served by dining associates. Customers will be handed disposable silverware and a disposable cup upon ordering at the station of your choice! Looking for breads, cereal, and milk? These items will be served by a dining associate at the salad bar. Need a drink refill? Please get a new disposable up from on the food stations.
- Reduced Seating: To ensure safe social distancing, seating in The Caf has been reduced to 50% capacity. The Tech Pride Room located beside The Caf will offer additional seating.
- Directional Signage: Dining Services has placed directional signage both on the floors and on the counters to ensure adequate flow of traffic. Please remember to keep 6 feet between you and your neighbor.
- Face Coverings Required: Face coverings will be worn by all dining associates and they are required for all guests when you are not sitting at your table.
- Steak N’ Shake is Now The Caf Express: Steak N’ Shake is temporarily closed for the fall semester and become The Caf Express. All students and staff now have the option to go to The Caf Express to get a hot to-go meal from the Homestyle Station.
- The University Store has a designated entrance and exit.
- There will be floor markers in place for lines at the textbook department and registers that indicate where to stand. Please keep 6 feet between you and your neighbor whenever possible.
- We are requiring that anyone in the bookstore wear a face covering since social distancing may be difficult during peak times.
- The University Store is required to limit the number of customers in the store at one time so there may be a short wait before you allowed to enter.
- Online Textbook Orders: We encourage students to ship their orders to their home or local address (all order over $49 ship for free). For in-store pick-ups of online orders, we are working diligently to have a plan in place to distribute textbooks to students in the safest and most efficient way. To combat high volumes seen in the University Store for students electing to pick-up in-store, we will be offering an alternative pick-up location as well as curbside pick-up.
How to order your books online:Option 1: Logging into your eagle online account.
|Once you have received the email that your order is ready for pick up, you may come
to the store and get your books. The University Bookstore has developed a reservation
so you can schedule your pick up date and time in advance!
Minimize you time standing in line. Reserve a time to pick up your books on the North Patio of the University Center. To make a North Patio reservation, go to www.calendly.com/tenntechbooks/online-order-pickup
BOOKSTORE HOURS - Extended
North Patio Hours – Reservation Required (see below link) www.calendly.com/tenntechbooks/online-order-pickup
- To reduce our office traffic for permit pick-ups, students will have the option to have their permit mailed to an address they provide. We strongly recommend they select this option when signing up for their parking permit on the parking portal. If students have already signed up for their permit and selected pick-up but wish to have it mailed to them instead, they can request this change by emailing email@example.com.
- The campus shuttle will have limited capacity and we will require that all riders wear a face covering when on the shuttle.
- We ask that riders use their hand sanitizer before and after riding on our campus shuttles and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Riders should attempt to remain 6 feet apart from other passengers. To assist with social distancing the shuttles will have seats blocked off from passengers and we ask that riders follow the seating guidelines when riding on the shuttle.
- There will be floor markers in place for lines at the front counter that indicate where to stand. Please keep 6 feet between you and your neighbor whenever possible.
- We recommend that students try to avoid the lunch time rush for picking up their mail.
- face coverings will be worn by all mail associates when assisting customers and are required for customers entering the store.