« Return to Auxiliary Services
» COVID-19 Information
Information updated on 05/19/2021
Customers in all auxiliary services locations are asked to follow the health and safety guidelines of the University.
- Full Service Only: All stations in The Caf will be served by dining associates. Need a drink refill? Please get a new disposable cup from one the food stations.
- Directional Signage: Dining Services has placed directional signage both on the floors and on the counters to ensure adequate flow of traffic.
- The University Store has a designated entrance and exit.
- There will be floor markers in place for lines at the textbook department and registers that indicate where to stand.
- Online Textbook Orders: We encourage students to ship their orders to their home or local address (all order over $49 ship for free). To combat high volumes seen in the University Store for students electing to pick-up in-store, we will be offering an alternative pick-up location as well as curbside pick-up.
How to order your books online:Option 1: Logging into your eagle online account.
|Once you have received the email that your order is ready for pick up, you may come
to the store and get your books. The University Bookstore has developed a reservation
so you can schedule your pick up date and time in advance!
Minimize you time standing in line. Reserve a time to pick up your books on the North Patio of the University Center. To make a North Patio reservation, go to www.calendly.com/tenntechbooks/online-order-pickup
Parking and Transportation Services
- To reduce our office traffic for permit pick-ups, students will have the option to have their permit mailed to an address they provide. We strongly recommend they select this option when signing up for their parking permit on the parking portal. If students have already signed up for their permit and selected pick-up but wish to have it mailed to them instead, they can request this change by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask that riders use their hand sanitizer before and after riding on our campus shuttles and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Awesome Mail and Print
- There will be floor markers in place for lines at the front counter that indicate where to stand. Please keep 6 feet between you and your neighbor whenever possible.
- We recommend that students try to avoid the lunch time rush for picking up their mail.