These resources are not required to report an incident of sexual violence if you disclose to them.
- Tennessee Tech Counseling Services: RUC 307, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3331
- Eagle Eye After Hours Crisis Hotline: 1-855-206-8997
- Tennessee Tech Health Services: Bell Hall 105, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3320
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline; 1-800-799-7233; online chat at www.thehotline.org
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN); 1-800-856-4673; online chat at www.rainn.org
- Psych Hub with free educational video contact about a plethora of topics, click here.
These resources are required to inform Title IX about any disclosures regarding sexual violence. However, if Title IX were to reach out to you about the incident you are not required to follow through with reporting.
- Project AWAKEN: RUC 339, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-6566; email@example.com
- Title IX Coordinator: Derryberry Hall 256, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3112; firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Police: Foundation Hall; (931) 372-3234
- Women’s Center: RUC 339, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3850