These resources are not required to report an incident of sexual violence if you disclose to them.
- Project AWAKEN: Browning-Evins 105, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm; (931) 229-0696; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennessee Tech Counseling Services: RUC 307, Monday-Friday 8am-12pm and 1-4:30pm; (931) 372-3331
- Eagle Eye Crisis Hotline (24/7): (855)-206-8997
- Tennessee Tech Health Services: Bell Hall 105, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3320
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline; (800) 799-7233; online chat at www.thehotline.org
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN); (800) 856-4673; online chat at www.rainn.org
- Psych Hub with free educational video contact about a plethora of topics, click here.
These resources are required to inform Title IX about any disclosures regarding sexual violence OR investigate the allegation. However, if Title IX were to reach out to you about the incident you are not required to follow through with reporting.
- Title IX Coordinator: Derryberry Hall 256, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3112; email@example.com
- University Police: Foundation Hall; (931) 372-3234
- Cookeville Police: 10 E Broad St; (931) 526-2125
- Women’s Center: RUC 339, Monday-Friday 8am-12pm and 1-4:30pm; (931) 372-3850
- Responsible Employees at Tennessee Tech - Read Policy 143 to learn more about who is required to report incidences of sexual misconduct.