These resources are not required to report any incidences of power-based violence*
- Tennessee Tech Counseling Services: RUC 307, Monday-Friday 8am-12pm and 1-4:30pm; (931) 372-3331
- Eagle Eye Crisis Hotline (24/7): (855)-206-8997
- Tennessee Tech Health Services: Bell Hall 105, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3320
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline; (800) 799-7233; online chat at www.thehotline.org
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN); (800) 856-4673; online chat at www.rainn.org
- Project AWAKEN: Evins 105, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm; (931) 229-0696; firstname.lastname@example.org
These resources may initiate formal reports procedures through law enforcement or through the University Title IX Office. However, most law enforcement agencies and Title IX cases will be dropped unless the survivor is comfortable moving forward in the reporting and investigation process.
- Title IX Coordinator: Derryberry Hall 256, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm; (931) 372-3112; email@example.com
- University Police: Foundation Hall; (931) 372-3234
- Cookeville Police: 10 E Broad St; (931) 526-2125
- Women’s Center: RUC 339, Monday-Friday 8am-12pm and 1-4:30pm; (931) 372-3850
- Psych Hub with free educational videos about a plethora of topics, click here.