Collegiate Advisory Board in Banking
The College of Business is committed to providing professional opportunities outside the classroom where students can experience various aspects of the business world to strengthen their business skills and enhance their individual career readiness.
Working with our banking partners, American Bank & Trust of the Cumberlands and Progressive Savings Bank, business students will observe and experience the inner workings of the banking industry from the executive viewpoint and observe how banks serve and support their communities.
- Open to all business majors
- Must be junior or senior at the time of application
- Must plan to be an enrolled student during the Spring 2020 semester
- Must be in Good Standing academically (not currently on Academic Warning or Academic Probation)
- Must never have been convicted of a felony
Online application available October 1 – 16, 2019
Contact Julie Galloway (email@example.com) for further information.