Collegiate Advisory Board in Banking
2017-18 American Bank & Trust Student Advisory Board
Friday, September 7, 2018 at 12 noon
The College of Business is committed to providing professional opportunities outside the classroom where students can experience various aspects of the business world to strengthen their business skills and enhance their individual career readiness. As members of a Collegiate Advisory Board in Banking, business students will observe and experience the inner workings of the banking industry from the executive viewpoint.
Collegiate Advisory Board members will:
- Learn to conduct business in a boardroom setting, following a purposeful agenda for each meeting.
- Serve as officers of the Board and experience leadership among peers and banking executives.
- Observe, research, and broaden their understanding of the variety of business backgrounds needed in the banking industry (human resources, marketing, finances, accounting, analytics, and information technology).
- Experience banking and finances as they apply to customers and businesses in our communities.
- Collaborate as sub-committees to research and present findings on assigned projects and topics throughout the semester.
Send any questions to JGalloway@tntech.edu.
Watch for details about the 2019-20 Banking Advisory Boards – coming soon!