Master's of Accountancy (MAcc)
Minimum Retention Requirements
- 3.0 GPA required to graduate from the program.
- No more than six (6) credit hours of a grade of "C" allowed on an individual's transcript.
- A course may be repeated only one (1) time and no more than two (2) courses may be repeated.
- Repeats must occur within the two-year completion pathway.
- A course grade of a "D" or and "F" results in dismissal from the program.
NOTE: Failure to complete the program within two years may result in the need to retake parts of the CPA exam.
Exceptions to all retention requirements will be considered on a case by case basis by the MAcc Exceptions Committee.