Career Day Employer Information
Career Day - Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015
Over 2,000 students attended last year's event. The employer standard registration fee of $325 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables by registration date.
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS ATTENDING CAREER DAY 2015
- CLICK HERE FOR CAREER DAY ROOM LAYOUT
Career Day Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) and on all pre-fair marketing.
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) and on all pre-fair marketing.
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-fair marketing.
For details, e-mail Kristy Cunningham or call (931) 372-3266.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to use our TechWorks system to register.
- Use your TechWorks Username and Password to log in. Don't have an account? Follow the New Users instructions on the Log In page.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Career Events tab and then click Search.
- Register for Career Day.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
CAREER DAY AGENDA
- Wed., Sept. 30 - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Early set-up, if needed
- Thurs., Oct. 1 - 8 a.m. to 9 :30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up - Breakfast in Career Day Employer Cafe - RUC 342
- Thurs., Oct. 1 - Career Day - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lunch in Career Day Employer Cafe - 11:30 to 1 p.m. - RUC 342
Click here for a list of places to stay in the Cookeville area.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.