Career Day Employer Information
Career Day - Thursday, Oct. 2, 2014
Over 2,000 students attended last year's event. Employer registration fee of $325 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables by registration date.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ATTENDING OUR EVENT. WE ARE NOW AT CAPACITY. IF YOUR ORGANIZATION WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAIT LIST, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
- CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATION FORM (PDF). Complete form and email to Lynn Haley or fax to (931) 372-6154. We will follow up with an invoice, agenda, campus map and parking permit.
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS ATTENDING CAREER DAY 2014
- CLICK HERE FOR CAREER DAY ROOM LAYOUT
Career Day Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing.
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-Fair marketing
For details, e-mail Lynn Haley or call (931) 372-3163.
CAREER DAY AGENDA
- Wed., Oct. 1 - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Early set-up, if needed
- Thurs., Oct. 2 - 8 a.m. to 9 :30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up - Breakfast in Career Day Employer Cafe - RUC 342
- Thurs., Oct. 2 - Career Day - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lunch in Career Day Employer Cafe - 11:30 to 1 p.m. - RUC 342
Click here for a list of places to stay in the Cookeville area.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.