EDUCATION Fair 2019 - TUESDAY, MARCH 12 - 10am to 12pm
Education Fair 2019 will be held at Memorial Gym and is co-sponsored by the Center for Career Development and the College of Education. The event is open to all current education majors and alumni seeking career opportunities in all areas of education. A standard registration fee of $125 will provide breakfast for two (2) representatives. Additional breakfast meals are available for $20.
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS ATTENDING EDUCATION FAIR 2019
- CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF THE EDUCATION FAIR ROOM LAYOUT 2019
EDUCATION Fair Sponsor Packages
- Premier Provider Sponsor - $250
Premier booth location, company name on the Career Services website, and on student marketing materials
HOW TO REGISTER
- Login to Handshake.
- Select "Fairs" under the "Campus" heading.
- Search for "Tennessee Tech".
- Select and register for the Tennessee Tech Education Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of March 4th. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.