EDUCATION Fair 2015 - TUESDAY, MARCH 17
The 2015 Education Fair is our inaugural event. Co-sponsored by Career Services and the College of Education, the event will be held in the Roaden University Center Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event is open to all current education majors and alumni seeking career opportunities in all areas of education. A standard registration fee of $125 will provide lunch for two (2) representatives. Additional lunches are available for $20.
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS ATTENDING EDUCATION FAIR 2015 CLICK HERE FOR A COPY OF THE EDUCATION FAIR ROOM LAYOUT
EDUCATION Fair Sponsor Packages
- Premier Provider Sponsor - $250
Premier booth location, company name on the Career Services website, and on student marketing materials
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to use our TechWorks system to register.
- Use your TechWorks Username and Password to Log In. Don't have an account? Follow the New Users instructions on the Log In page.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Career Events tab and then click Search.
- Register for the Education Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Wednesday, March 11, 2015. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.