Engineering Fair Employer Information
Engineering Fair 2015 - Thursday, Feb. 26
This event is co-sponsored by Career Services and the
Engineering Joint Council. Over 1,200 students attended last year's event. A standard employer registration fee of $325 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date.
ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND ENGINEERING FAIR 2015
ROOM LAYOUT FOR ENGINEERING FAIR 2015
DUE TO THE PREDICTED SNOW - WE HAVE SOME COMPANIES WHO HAVE CANCELLED THEIR RESERVATION. THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES WILL NOT BE AT THE ENGINEERING FAIR.
- Dynetics, Inc
- Exponential Engineering
- Graphic Packaging
- McKee Foods Corporation
- Sargent & Lundy
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Vincit Group
- Toyota Industries Compressor Parts America
- UTC Aerospace
Select one of our Sponsor Packages to your registration for added visibility:
Engineering Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website and on all pre-Fair marketing
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-Fair marketing
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to use our TechWorks system to register.
- Use your TechWorks Username and Password to Log In. Don't have an account? Follow the New Users instructions on the Log In page.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Career Events tab and then click Search.
- Register for the Engineering Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
Wednesday, Feb. 25 - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CST) - Early set-up for fair in Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor and Tech Pride Room
Thursday, Feb. 26
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Set-up; breakfast in Engineering Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Engineering Fair - Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor and Tech Pride Room 1st Floor
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Lunch in Engineering Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
Directions and Overnight Accommodations
Click here for a list of places to stay in the Cookeville area.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Monday, Feb. 16, 2015. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.