Engineering Fair 2018 - Thursday, March 1, 2018 (10AM to 2PM)
This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Career Development and the
Engineering Joint Council. Over 900 students attended last year's event. A standard employer registration fee of $325 will provide breakfast and lunch for three (3) representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $25 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date.
ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND ENGINEERING FAIR 2018
ROOM LAYOUT FOR ENGINEERING FAIR 2018
Engineering Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 3 months after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 1 month after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on our website (two locations) from time of registration until 1 week after fair. Additionally, your logo will be featured on all pre-fair marketing.
Engineering Fair Jumbotron Packages
- Jumbotron Logo (60 Seconds Rotating) - $300
- Jumbotron Logo (30 Seconds Rotating) - $200
- Jumbotron Logo (15 Seconds Rotating) - $100
For details, e-mail Kristy Cunningham ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (931) 372-3266.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Login to Handshake.
- Select "Fairs" under the "Campus" heading.
- Search for "Tennessee Tech".
- Select and register for the Engineering Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
Engineering Fair AGENDA
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Check-in and set-up - Breakfast in Eagles Nest
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Engineering Fair
- 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. - Lunch in Eagles Nest
Click here for a list of places to stay in the Cookeville area.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Monday, February 19th, Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.