Healthcare Fair Employer Information
Healthcare Fair 2016 - TBD
Healthcare Fair 2016 is scheduled for TBD in the TBD building. It's a great way to meet the upcoming class of healthcare professionals that include nursing, biology, chemistry, pre-professional and other majors. ALL junior and senior nursing students will attend this event.
The event will be held from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. CST. A standard registration fee of $125 will provide lunch for two (2) representatives. Additional lunches are available for $20. Lunch will be buffet-style from 11:00 a.m. until the fair begins at noon. Faculty and staff from the school of nursing will join us during the lunch hour. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date. Select Premier Provider item to your registration for added visibility.
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND HEALTHCARE FAIR 2015
- CLICK HERE FOR THE ROOM LAYOUT FOR HEALTHCARE FAIR 2015
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to use our TechWorks system to register.
- Use your TechWorks Username and Password to Log In. Don't have an account? Follow the New Users instructions on the Log In page.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Career Events tab and then click Search.
- Register for the Healthcare Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
Healthcare Fair Sponsor Packages
- Premier Provider Sponsor - $250
Premier booth location, company name on the Career Services website, and on student marketing materials
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.