Spring Fair Employer Information
Spring Fair 2016 - TBD
Join us on TBD from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the last career fair of the semester! Meet the best and brightest students and alumni in Tennessee! A standard employer registration fee of $275 will provide breakfast and lunch for 2 representatives. Tickets for additional representatives will be $20 each. Employers will be assigned tables on a first-come, first-served basis by registration date. Select one of our
- CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS SCHEDULED TO ATTEND SPRING FAIR 2015
- CLICK HERE FOR THE ROOM LAYOUT FOR SPRING FAIR 2015
Sponsor Packages to your registration for added visibility:
Spring Fair Sponsor Packages
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000
Receive reserved parking, premier booth location, company logo on our website and on all pre-fair marketing
- Silver Sponsor - $750
Your company logo appears on our website and on all pre-fair marketing
- Bronze Sponsor - $500
Your company logo appears on all pre-fair marketing
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here to use our TechWorks system to register.
- Use your TechWorks Username and Password to Log In. Don't have an account? Follow the New Users instructions on the Log In page.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Career Events tab and then click Search.
- Register for the Spring Fair.
- Fill out all information and select your payment option.
Spring Fair Agenda
Day of Fair
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Set-up; breakfast in Spring Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Spring Fair - Multipurpose Room - 2nd Floor
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Lunch in Spring Fair Employer Cafe, RUC 342
Directions and Overnight Accommodation
Click here for a list of places to stay in the Cookeville area.
There will be no refunds after the registration deadline of Monday, March 16, 2015. Organizations that do not attend and do not cancel before this date will be responsible for the full amount. All cancellations received will be acknowledged. Payment is expected within 7 days after the event.