Career Readiness Makeup
To complete the Career Readiness Certification Program, follow these directions (only for Spring 2020):
Students wishing to complete requirements for the Career Readiness GOLD or PURPLE programs may do so online by following the link below and complete the Career Readiness Program through Career Spots.
Once the Career Spots page loads click on the Career Ready tab in the upper left of your screen.
- Career Readiness is - 2:54
- Career Management - 4:20
- Communications - 4:41
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - 4:15
- Digital technology - 4:31
- Global/Intercultural Fluency - 4:22
- Leadership - 3:46
- Professionalism/Work Ethic - 4:05
- Teamwork/Collaboration - 4:09
Total Time: 39:58
Students completing all the online videos will then answer the following questions:
The Center for Career Development will receive a copy of your application and make-up assignment when you submit the form. Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.