Job Information - Full and Part Time
Students Seeking Full-Time Employment
All jobs (co-op and full-time) are available for review and application through your TechWorks account.
Part-time jobs may be available at the following locations:
- Check the Part-Time Job Board (glass case) across the hall from Starbucks on the Ground Floor of the University Center.
- If you have financial aid, the Financial Aid office may provide you with a work-study job during the semester. Call 372-3073.
- The following on-campus offices hire students from time to time:
Advancement: Annual Giving Program, 372-6554, Room 161 - Derryberry Hall
Fitness Center: 372-3721, Main Office - Fitness Center
Residential Life: 372-3414, MS Cooper Room 217
Food Services: 372-3276, University Center Room 134
University Store, 372-3131, Ground Floor, University Center
Information Technology Services: Visit https://webapps.tntech.edu/its/helpdeskapplication/default.aspx for the web application.
4. Facilities is looking for part-time student help year round. To submit an application, go to the Business and Facilities building (located south of Sherlock Park). For more information, email Kevin Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Off-Campus: Upper Cumberland Career Center: 520-8733 - 580 Jefferson Avenue (across the street from Goodwill