When should you visit Career Services?
First Year . . .
- Take a look at your career interests by using the career planning tools on our website. SIGI 3 and What Can I Do With This Major? will match your interests to specific careers
- Attend one of our six annual career fairs and workshop events as part of your career exploration
- Let us help you get started preparing your resume
Sophomore Year . . .
- Update your resume and upload it into our TechWorks on-line resume and job database for referral to employers
- Improve your interviewing skills by using the Perfect Interview on-line software system
Junior Year . . .
- Participate in a cooperative education or internship program and gain experience in your major
- Network -- attend career fairs, both on and off campus, and join campus organizations
Senior Year . . .
- Finalize your resume and practice your interviewing skills with Perfect Interview
- Participate in Career Services on-campus interviews, attend all career fairs, and workshops
- Earn your Career Readiness Certification to ensure you have the professional skills required for workplace success
Ready to get started? Click to Schedule an Appointment with a Career Services staff member today!