College of Arts and Sciences


Lab Exemption form

Add/Drop Form

Change of Major (this is no longer a form that a student can fill out. The online change of major form must be initiated by an advisor in the new department).

Course Repetition

Course Substitution Form

Incomplete Grade in an Undergraduate Level Course

Incomplete Grade in a Graduate Level Course

Repeat a Course with a Grade of B or Better

Request to Study at Another Institution

TA Application

Tutoring Application

Other forms can be found at the Office of the Registrar's website. Click here.