Proposing a new course for General Education credit: (1) Mark the relevant outcomes, (2) briefly explain how each will be addressed in the course, (3) attach to the course proposal.
Requesting a course substitution: (1) Check the outcomes met by the substituted course, (2) attach to a completed Undergraduate Course Substitution Form .
All learning outcomes must be met for any course(s) in this category.
Students will demonstrate the ability to....
- Analyze historical facts and interpretations.
- Analyze and compare political, geographic, economic, social, cultural, religious and intellectual institutions, structures, and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Recognize and articulate the diversity of human experience across a range of historical periods and the complexities of a global culture and society.
- Draw on historical perspective to evaluate contemporary problems/issues.
- Analyze the contributions of past cultures/societies to the contemporary world.